My practice focuses on therapy with children and families, typically using attachment-based, cognitive-behavioural, or systemic therapies. I also conduct psychological assessments on learning, developmental, and mental health issues in those from ages 2 to 24. Additionally, I see younger adults for therapy, and new mothers for issues around post-partum depression.
Some issues that may bring you to my office for therapy include:
- Sleeping difficulties through adulthood
- Parenting support
- Anxiety and fears
- Enuresis and encopresis
- Attachment and bonding difficulties
- Sadness and depression
- Emotional regulation difficulties
- Behaviour problems (including aggression)
- Pre-natal or post-partum depression or anxiety
Some issues that may bring you to my office for a psychological assessment include:
- Learning difficulties at school, including questions about Learning Disabilities, and how to optimize learning
- Questions about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Questions about Autism
- Questions about development (e.g., language delays, intellectual disabilities)
- Understanding how emotional issues are impacting a child.
- Some combination of these issues
- Therapy $200/50 minutes
- Assessment $210/50 minutes
- I also have an associate who is available for assessments and some interventions. Her fees are $180/50 minutes.